Wednesday, November 1, 2017

happy death day bitches

2:57 AM and I have a 5 page essay due tomorrow. Not one word written yet.
And I just had my first shot. College right?
20 years old and only just now having my first shot. I just never figured the point of drinking down something that obviously tastes like shit and you don't enjoy.
I came out of the shower and I'm just now starting to feel it. It's starting to come down on me.
Usually, I'm good at making decisions. Maybe not decisions in regarding to fashion or whatever because then I'm terrible indecisive, but I'm good at distinguishing right from wrong. I always was. But tonight I chose to do what I wasn't supposed to because I need to start living. I always avoid making mistakes but mistakes are inevitable.
It's Halloween 2017 and I don't regret a thing, even if it means losing a thing.

Remember how I last said I was binge watching the Saw movies with my boyfriend? Literally all of October consisted of SAW movies and just horror movies overall.
Tonight we went to see the new Jigsaw movie that released for this Halloween. It's been years since they even made a SAW "Jigsaw" movie. I feel honoured because while watching the movies, I was hoping they'd magically release more- and I got what I wished for.
And it was exactly what I hoped for.
They kept the attraction of the movies by leaving the classics, just like the door slamming at the end of the movie. All I'm saying. Go check it out yourself.
That was another bad decision of either choosing to bang out my essay or go to the movies with my friends at 10:30 PM.
But like I said, no regrets.
I was going to take some Polaroid pictures but my purple/burgundy lipstick wore off from me making out with my boyfriend in the theater and I refused to reapply it since the night was already over.
More often than not, I reapply lipsticks but today I've been overly exhausted since the moment I woke up, even though Corey woke me up at noon for my 1 PM Math class.

Halloween 2017 was a success and I fucking love the dark spirit and magic of Halloween.
Favourite season ever.
Yesterday was the longest day consisting of going to my 9 AM class, finishing the morning off by watching Dear Dracula, napping with my boyfriend, waking up and choosing to continue napping and skipping our classes (more bad decisions), running to Walmart quickly to get some fake fangs to finish off my vampire look, heading back to school for the Acting Society since I'm the vice pres, and ending the night by doing my Psychology essay.
Not only was the Halloween spirit existence yesterday, but all of the weekend before. I went to Corey's step-sister's Halloween dance at her school, had a Halloween party at Corey's dorm, and my school also had a Halloween glow in the dark pool party. That was a blast.

Last but not least, I finally introduced Corey to Blue Mountain State last night, and as anticipated, he loved it.

But whatever, have to go bullshit this essay now.
L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment