Thursday, October 6, 2016

Procrastionation habits

so, here I am.
It's Monday morning... well now it just hit exactly 12pm. I grew to love Mondays last year when weekends were hell and Monday was like a start of a new week. A new beginning.
Right now I'm just sitting in bed blasting Morning Parade and making my daily dose cup of coffee. My favourite feeling ever varies from feeling at ease and serenity to feeling alive and fired up..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well I suck.

It's been a couple of busy days since I attempted writing. My now strictly-friend, Sonny, showed up and I just got occupied doing things and spending the last days I had with my sister while she was in town.
Anyway, since I'm about to shower to begin my day today and probably won't return till later, I might as well share a piece of writing from the summer. Today is October 3rd and it feels as though I fell asleep and just woke up and it was already Autumn. Now I know why Green Day wrote Wake Me Up When September Ends. July and August flew by but it was worth it.
I wrote this while I was at camp and Kelsey and I were being artsy fucks in the corner drinking coffee.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Okay I'm officially trash.
It's the 6th and even after admitting I've been procrastinating, I kept at it. 
In my defense, I've been OCCUPIED. And who is to say I have a set schedule on when I want to fucking write my feelings or thoughts?

Anyway, since I have to leave in a few minutes AGAIN to rehearse and have a table talk for an upcoming short film I have the lead role in, I am just going to do what I've been putting off to do-
share the freewriting I did with Kels at camp. 
Title is influenced by what I wrote and Kelsey jokingly telling me it's perfect for my Instagram bio. I took her advice.
So here it is.

Mysterious try hard

Writing is so lit. Oh sugar? I keep getting distracted. I've probably said the word "lit" over 100 times in the past two days I've been at camp, I know these people are getting annoyed. I sound like one of those old people that are trying to be cool and hip and stay relevant but why do I keep thinking this when I still am a god damn adolescent. Speaking of adolescents, it smells like teen spirit here. Lots of sweat and hormones... oh god, shut up. Must I sound this stereotypical all the time? I mean I know I'm a few months away from turning 20 since time doesn't seem to let me catch up and continues to fly, but I remember always rolling my eyes at people I once thought were old and complained about teens. Stray away from becoming one of them Genesee. or Rose. Whatever you are you mysterious try hard.
I bet Kelsey and I look so lame in the corner just writing. Other people are probably thinking if we really came to camp just to write all by ourselves. With my little faux leather jacket too and dark looking book like an ultimate emo. Oh and the ripped jeans. If only I had gotten coffee instead of birthday cake milkshake so I could really win at being a loser. Ironic huh? So hipster of me. 
Kelsey probably thinks I'm writing something meaningful while I'm just writing nonsense. It'll take me a while to get back to writing something intimate.



No comments:

Post a Comment