Friday, October 20, 2017

THIS IS... The Story of a Girl

Writing this in my boyfriend's dorm on his computer right now. Who would've known Corey would end up getting a dorm and I'd spend the night in it.
Last semester he always stayed over at my dorm because he did not have a dorm and wanted to spend the night with me. And frankly, it is totally weird to say last semester when it's only been a few months before the summer.

Here's the spoken of loser:



Anywho, I've been thinking even more than usual recently and that's insane because I already think enough as is.
Tons of self reflecting, or as they call it in psychology: introspection. (yeah, I'm taking a psychology online course and I'm showing off what I've learned- so what?)
Embarrassing to say it took this long to fully realize I have not been appreciating Corey enough for all of his efforts and love he has shown me. He has gone above and beyond just for my happiness just because he loves and cares for me. There is nothing greater in life than to be blessed and have people in your life who care for you and treat you well. I haven't deserved any of his efforts but still, the sweetheart boyfriend that he is, continues to do so with all of the kindness in his heart.

It's weird how you can meet someone and suddenly that stranger turns into someone you never want to lose.

APPRECIATE ALL YOU HAVE IN THE MOMENT BEFORE IT GOES AWAY.

Enough with the sappiness and onward to my next idea. 
I'm creating a fashion blog that showcases my outfits and how moods affects what I'm wearing in a day. Fashion has always been more than just beauty to me. It is self expression and a way to represent your individual personality. Everyone has a different sense of style because of differences in personalities and interest and I can't help but be infatuated with showing those differences to the world off.





Literally all of that was written months ago & I procrastinated posting it up. Seriously, Jen? The easiest part is posting. Whatever.


My fashion blog has been created.


grungybarbie.wordpress.com


Follow your girl for tangible angst & hopefully artsy inspo.

No comments:

Post a Comment