Sunday, June 11, 2017

Update on my day Upstate

Adrianna and I returned from watching Wonder Woman about two hours ago now (which btw totally bad ass movie.) If you have not seen Wonder Woman, you need to go buy a ticket like, now. I loved the empowering message of supporting strong and powerful women and it even is emphasized knowing the director of the movie is a woman herself. Such a great film made by a woman with a woman lead role? Um, yes please.

Anywho, it's 2:42AM and I am well on my way to fall asleep.
My boyfriend, Corey, is going to pick me up early for a long day tomorrow. We have not seen each other since I left college about a month ago.
I know, you guys are not updated at all on me having a new boyf or a new college but it'll have to wait for another day wouldn't it?

Long day tomorrow to catch but I promise, you'll hear it all from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment