Sunday, June 11, 2017

In the moment

It's June 11, 2017 and I'm laying in Adrianna's bed listening to The Maine thinking about how funny life is and how fast it goes by.
Can you believe I'm now the big 20?
My hair is no longer blonde, it's basically black. Well, people would kill me for saying that. It's dark brown but whatever you get the point- it's dark.

One year ago I never would've seen myself staying in Binghamton, NY. I remember in senior year I wanted to visit Binghamton because of the university. I always loved the idea of a suburbia and it's pretty perfect to stay here for a week at Adrianna's house because it makes my summer different from my other summers. I love her loads. She totally has no idea I'm writing about her right now.

Right now we are heading to the movies because she seems pretty stoked to show me the red leather reclining seats at the theater even though the theater by my high school has it. Such a cutie. She paid for my ticket and everything so I guess it's a date!
Time to put on my black vans.


Update you afterwards,

Later babes xo

No comments:

Post a Comment